A Flexible Video Management Software
AXIS Camera Station Video Management Software
AXIS Camera Station is a flexible video management software designed with reliability and security in mind, and is perfect for a wide range of businesses and organizations—from small brick and mortar retail stores to city-wide surveillance systems.
AXIS Camera Station features a powerful and intuitive interface giving you a simple way to manage your system. Whether you are on the premises or away taking care of business, you can take control of your system with the Mobile Viewing App so that you can be sure your facilities are running smoothly. AXIS Camera Station works with every AXIS product to give you a complete, flexible, and secure video surveillance solution.
Why Choose AXIS Camera Station?
Searching Video Made Easy
With Axis Camera Station’s Smart Search 2.0, looking through hours of video footage has never been easier.
- Smart Search 2.0 can search for specific vehicles or people by differentiating between color, size, and direction
- Motion trackers can be placed within the video and used to search areas of interest giving you the ability to quickly find the footage you need
Axis Camera Station was created with simplicity in mind to allow anyone to operate the system. Users can easily export files, monitor camera views, trigger alerts over network speakers, and unlock doors all under one interface. Adding features is a simple process that can be done by our US-based support team at i2c Technologies. Additional features include:
- New cameras
- Access controls for doors
- Network audio speakers
- Body cameras
- Video analytics
Locate Cameras Quickly
Map View allows you to import an overhead image of your surveillance system into Axis Camera Station so that you can quickly view live footage.
- Import any image into AXIS Camera Station
- Simply drag a camera onto the the image and click on it to view live footage
- Multiple views can be saved for future use
Axis Camera Station’s Smartphone Application allows you to monitor your surveillance system 24/7.
- Recordings can be viewed from your phone with an easy-to-use interface
- Footage can be exported and saved directly to your phone
- When equipped with access control, AXIS Camera Station Mobile Viewing App will allow you to control doors without having to be at the facility
Receive Alerts To Your Phone
Axis Camera Station will send alerts directly to your phone or email anytime an event is triggered.
- The system will immediately notify you when an event occurs
- Get alerts sent directly to your phone to inform you about motion detection picked up by your cameras via text or email
- Your smartphone can then be used to view or download the footage
- Operate and monitor doors through the user-friendly interface
- Respond to alarms when forced entry is detected or a secured door is left open
2022 AXIS Camera Station Specialist of the Year
i2c Technologies was presented with the 2022 AXIS Camera Station Specialist of the Year Award
Customizable Security Solutions To Fit Your Needs
BriefCam is a powerful third-party add-on to Axis Camera Station that greatly improves your ability to search through video by highlighting people or objects of interest.
- Filter footage for objects or people of interest by gender, age, type of vehicle along with 28 different classes and attributes
- Facial recognition
- License plate recognition
- Search for similarities in appearance, color, size, speed, path, direction, and how long an object of interest was in a location using visual layers to improve the user’s experience
i2c Technologies is an Axis Communications Solution Gold Partner
Every AXIS Camera Station system comes with one-year of support and a full setup, so you can be sure that your system will be running like new for years to come. i2c Technologies offers cost effective service agreements that will provide for unlimited support, equipment replacement and software upgrades.
PROVIDING PROTECTION, EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS
Request a Quote for AXIS Camera Station
Interested in AXIS Camera Station? Tell us about your specific needs and we’ll put together a quote for you.